The advantages of AXA Wealth Europe
- The expertise of a leading international insurance company
- The portability and optimal security of a Luxembourg policy
- Luxembourg is Europe's leading financial centre
- Proximity and synergies between players (banks, insurers, funds)
- Political and fiscal stability
- Start-up model (reactivity, short decision-making circuits, creativity, etc.)
The advantages of the Lifinity Europe policy
- Tax neutrality adapted to international mobility
- The choice of the policy currency: Euro, Swiss Franc, Dollar, Pound Sterling
- The possibility of paying premiums in cash or by transferring securities (under certain conditions)
- A flexible financial management offer
- Loan guarantees (pledge, delegation)
Lifinity Europe Luxembourg
Type of subscribers
Legal entities: asset-based companies with a maximum of 10% commercial activities.
Commercial companies: eligible for subscription only in 100% unit-linked products.
- Geographical diversification and optimisation of your assets.
- Flexible and diversified multi-currency financial management.
- Open from € 300K.
- Multi-Support: Reinsured € Fund, external unit-linked funds, Collective Internal Funds (CIF), Dedicated Internal Funds (DIF) and Specialised Insurance Funds (SIF).
- A choice of more than 400 funds managed by reference management companies for the investment products: external funds.
- Multi-Option: Guaranteed Death Benefit, financial options on external unit-linked funds.
- Financial management provided by several management companies ARCHITAS France (AXA Group).
- Multi-Custodian: BNP SS Luxembourg as the lead custodian and other approved custodians.
This contract promotes environmental or social characteristics.
- at least one investment vehicle promoting environmental or social characteristics (Article 8); or
- at least one investment vehicle with a sustainable investment goal which is a financial product within the meaning of the Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR) (Article 9);
and holding one of these investment vehicles for the life of the contract.
Further information on these characteristics is given in the Annual Reports, Prospectuses, Regulations, Statutes or Annexes on sustainability.